Wednesday 17 May 2017

Update 157


Granite hasn't come home after work - and when I look for him....

I find him streaking around town.
LMAO!!

he cracks me up!!

SEVENTY is now elderly


and so is Ramiro (Ocean's brother)


Yes Granite ... you have just given that pap a right juicy story to get yourself  a public disgrace!!


and of course he would want the sexy streakers autograph!


Granite is talking to FIFTY-ONE


I notice that Allen who was a mermaid ... is now a werewolf instead


Granite shows him a gross video


FIFTY-ONE does a runner ... now I think it is SEVENTY-ONE's turn for his mischief


I'd run now if I was you!!


he does and leaves FORTY-FIVE to cop it ...
but I don't see what he does because I have to leave him and go home


Baby is coming


EIGHTY ... is ANOTHER boy


He is a brown fairy


and ......... he has a twin sister!

EIGHTY-ONE


Dad is home after causing chaos in town


Yes Granite there are two of them.


No BOTT .... plants don't need feeding


EIGHTY


Traits = Genius - Loves the Heat
Favourites = R&B - Pancakes - Spiceberry

EIGHTY
Woooow.  EIGHTY is so like Granite when he was a toddler it is scary!!
Granite and Forrest as toddlers

EIGHTY
Granite as a toddler (with Forrest)

EIGHTY-ONE


Traits = Artistic - Loves the heat
Favourites = Roots - Stu Surprize - Lilac

Granites genes look like they are over riding Reds.


smile for the camera!


Now Freddie is doing it .... I've never seen this done before until Granite did it


sliding down the seesaw - bare foot!!
He wants to watch he doesn't get splinters in his feet!!


It is obviously a dare devil thing ...
and Freddie has the childish trait so I'm not too surprised at him calling his brother out to play with him.



Hugs from Dad.


Granite is now a paramedic
and late for work


Red starts with the twins talking and potty training




and why is Sage STILL walking around in a towel ....


because he is a genie ... he is magically cleaning himself, so he is never going in the shower to change out of the towel.


They are both swotting up on skills for work
Freddie is reading the Handy book and Nelson is reading up on Gardening


and BOTT is as usual yacking on the phone like a washer woman!!


Granite teaches EIGHTY-ONE to walk


and Red makes a start with EIGHTY


but she is distracted by Sages piano playing and doesn't get very far



I am just thinking there is a lot of woohoo going on and no baby coming


When I hear BABY CHIMES coming from the bedroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment